Monday, March 7, 2016

Spring Themed Pinterest Design Team Challenge


The Challenge is this....Create a project pulling inspiration from this project by Rhea. This project was voted on by May Arts/Ribbon Resource readers. I love the texture and depth of the blended colors that Rhea used in the background canvas so I pulled it onto a Ribbon Tag canvas...
This is mine...



I am really loving the stencil ikat style with the blended inks. Am I allowed to crush on my own project? cuz I do love the way these turned out!

This is what I used...



1.5 Inch – SILKY/CRUSH , Olive, Teal and Champagne (although I would have used Red had I had it on hand)
Foam sponge
Stencil
Stazon ink
Scissors
iron
Hole punch

What inspiration would you have pulled from Rhea's piece?

Happy Crafting! 
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment