A gift of sweets is not about quantity it's about giving the gift of your time, love and a fabulous treat! Adding the flare of a piece of linen embellished with crochet trim (433-38-10 Natural) and a velvet ribbon (PV14 - RED) bow will make your home baked goodies and dollar store shaker feel like a gift from a boutique bakery.
For more great Holiday Treat packaging ideas visit May Arts plus you could win free ribbon!
2 prizes of 1 spool each. That’s 2 chances to win!
What you have to do: comment on the May Arts Blog.
the Ribbon Lady will announce the winners on Monday December 15th.
Cranberry Pumpkin Bread with White Chocolate Chunks
Makes one 9 – inch
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 - 55 minutes
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp pumpkin spice
½ tsp salt
1 (15 oz ) can pumkin
1 cup sugar
8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, melted and cooled
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup craisens
1 cup white chocolate chunk
11. Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with vegetable oil spray.
22. Whisk the flour, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin spice and salt together in a large bowl. Whisk the pumpkin, sugar, melted butter, eggs and vanilla together in a separate bowl until frothy.
33. Gold the pumpkin mixture into the flour mixture with a rubber spatula until just combined. Fold in the craisens and white chocolate chunks.
44. Scrape the batter into the prepared pan. Bake until golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with just a few crumbs attached, 45-55 minutes.
55. Let the loaf cool in the pan for 10 minutes before unmolding onto a wire rack to cool for 1 hour.
To adapt to the smaller loaf reduce cooking time to about 30 minutes, depending on loaf size check at 25 minutes.