Friday, January 11, 2013

CHA: Booth Building

I got a sneak peek of the trade show floor today...there are soooo many amazing booths. But I am going to show you my current Fave....I had the chance to chat with the Facilities Manager of Sizzix as he was building the booth. Ladies this guy needs to have his own DIY blog he is a genius! This is what I am talking about...


 
AMAZING chandler umbrella. I always love shutters on the wall as a display.
 

Luggage as shelves.  He even told me how he did it! Wanna know how? comment!


Globe hanging lamps & ladder shelf...holy genius people!

So the items I am showing aren't even the Sizzix product line but it only shows the brilliance of the Sizzix team and what they are capable of. This friends is a team I would love to be a part of. I will show you details on a table he did as welll...but it is late so you will have to wait.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment