Monday, February 27, 2012

On Newstands NOW!!



On Newstands NOW!! Go and grab your copy! The above project is in Belle Armoire a lovely publication with wonderful projects. Pattie Wilkinson is the designer on this project, she handed me 2 pairs of jeans and asked me to make a skirt. This is what I came up with...she did all the distressing and the painting. What a great project thanks for the challenge Pattie!



and...also on Newsstands NOW!!! My first official in full color print MY Name MY design!! I actually designed and created 4 aprons and this fun little Parisian inspired apron made it past all the cuts. Go and check out yet another amazing publication by Stampington & Company publishing.

Coming in the fall (along with my picture and bio) Sew News!! You have time to subscribe before it comes out plus I am in for the Feb/March 2013 issue as well project in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment