Perfect for a hot summer day. This lidded jar with straw can be filled with treats and gifted or just loaded up with your favorite cool beverage. Following a few simple step you can have a set of fabulous bee jars.
Here is what you need:
etchall Detail Pick Tool
tongue depressor (not required but kinda handy.)
Here is what you do:
- Cut bee in etchall® etchmask with electronic cutter. This particular bee is a Cricut design.
- Remove all excess pieces of etchall® etchmask with etchall Detail Pick Tool to create desired design.
- Apply etchmask™ transfer sheets over slick side of etchall® etchmask. Remove paper backing.
- Apply etchall® etchmask sticky side down on jar. Smooth on flat side of jar. I left a tongue depressor on the sticky side of the etchall® etchmask edge to control runoff and for easy peeling when the time comes.
etchall® etching crème and return as much as you can back to the jar. (love that this magic creme is reusable!) Peel mask away and rinse remaining etchall® etching crème from glass.
8. Embellish you jar with a lovely piece of ribbon. I used May Arts 1.5 Inch Twill / Chevron Stripes Ribbon in yellow.
happy crafting! <3 Jennifer