Monday, December 30, 2013

What will 2014 bring?

So I mentioned news for 2014.

January will start out with a bang..

1. I have CHA January 10-14 can I say Crafters Paradise!! So I get to go and see all the fun new product coming out...get my hands on it and play...I will be posting everyday...maybe multiple times a day. Let me know what you wanna see and I will make sure not to skip it.

2. I will get to be part of the Riley Blake quiet book....So on January 30th you will need to go and visit the Riley Blake blog and see the fun pizza page I am in the process on making.

3. I WILL have my studio finished! I have been designing and planning and slowwwwly working on it when I have a brief moment. I have all the furniture, I have the paint, I have the desire all I need time and a little elbow grease...anyone wanna come help!??   



I am already tired just thinking of all the work but extremely excited too. So come join me on my January journey and beyond.



Here is the request of the day. What kinds of sew crafts would you like to see in 2014? themes? types? products you might want to know more about?





No comments:

Post a Comment